Orange Grove Bio is a rapidly growing start-up company in the biotech space; we are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Human Resources Manager to join our team. This person will provide direction and support for the following functions; full life-cycle recruiting, retention plans, employee and labor relations, compensation, training and development, communications, and compliance. If you are a go-getter and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment that requires balancing multiple responsibilities, this role may be for you!
This is a HYBRID role located in Cincinnati, OH
• Provide HR expertise and coaching to managers and employees, specifically focusing on employee engagement, employee relations, performance management, compensation, and benefits.
• Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommend best practices
• Oversee the talent acquisition process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding new employees
• Create compensation strategy for new hires and current employees based on market research as well as compensation systems
• Work closely with management and the employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
• Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
• Responsible for end-to-end management and administration of employee benefit programs
• Maintain company organization charts
• Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed
• A Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related area with 5+ years of experience.
• SHRM or PHR certificate is a bonus
• A broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, policies, procedures, hiring, and employee relations.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment